EZ UP EZU Series - Lift Tables
Pneumatic Scissor Lift Tables – EZ UP® EZU Series EZU-15, EZU-15-R, EZU-15-R-SS
EZ UP® units have a lift capacity of up to 1,700 lbs. and are made to provide powered lift equipment to areas without a power source.
The EZ UP Pneumatic Lift Tables have a clean, streamlined design that reduces the risk of injury, worker fatigue or damaged products. The EZup (sometimes called easy up) air lift tables can be integrated seamlessly in a variety of environments, including clean rooms, paint stations and food processing facilities. EZ up parts and optional accessories are also available for additional functionality.
EZ-UP Lift Table Specifications
|Model||Travel||Platform||Platform Lowered||Platform Raised||Capacity @ 90 psi||Capacity @ 100 psi||Approx. Ship Wt|
|EZU-15||20 in.||28 x 48 in.||9.6 in.||29.6 in.||1500||1700||500 lbs.|
|EZU-15-R||20 in.||43″ Dia. Round||10.6 in.||30.6 in.||1500||1700||559 lbs.|
|EZU-15-R-SS*||20 in.||43″ Dia. Round||10.6 in.||30.6 in.||1500||1700||559 lbs.|
EZ UP Specification Drawing - Model EZU-15
EZ UP Specification Drawing - Models EZU-15-R & EZU-15-R-S
EZ UP Design Features
- EZ UP Pneumatic Lift Table uses shop air to lift and position loads for loading and unloading
- Features a convenient rotating platform that eliminates the need for workers to reach, stretch or walk around the lift, thus minimizing worker strain and improving efficiency
- Works well as a pallet positioner because of its rotating surface
- Pneumatic lifts contain no electrical or hydraulic components
- Made with high-quality structural steel and feature a Firestone airstroke actuator for lifting and lowering the load
- These low maintenance lifts include entrapped scissor rollers for additional stability.
- Platform is controlled by a three position hand lever that raises and lowers it to the desired height
- The rotating models use a secured, ball bearing center pivot that ensures smooth movement
- Features hinged maintenance bars powder coated yellow for safety
- Durable powder finish that protects the steel from tough working conditions